Automotive IT Management
Our Automotive IT Management clients benefit from:
- Many years of experience providing strategic guidance for automotive dealers from single sites through to groups of nearly 30 sites.
- Decades of experience working with automotive clients to provide practical solutions for the sector.
- A bespoke service for your business. Whilst we have the experience of the sector each dealer group works in slightly different ways with different mixes of systems. We adapt our ways of working to fit your business.
- Major change management. Whether it be acquisition, new site build, relocations, refurbishment. We have been, and continue to be, involved in all these areas from an IT perspective. This ensure the IT elements of your project are delivered smoothly, when you need them.
- Management of 3rd party solutions. Whether it be down to a major projects such a an acquisition, or a smaller change such as a fleet of new printers. We liaise with your software vendors such as your DMS provider, the brand you represent, etc to make sure things happen at the right time.
- Our working relationships with companies such as CDK, Pinewood, RTC, Dealerweb and the vehicle manufacturers means we can often talk directly to the person that you need to in order to push things through.
- A simple per workstation & server pricing structure. Prices start at £26 per device for workstations and reduce for larger volumes.
- Proactive IT Management advice to ensure your systems are cost effective and fit for purpose to help you achieve your business goals.