Flexible fully featured and very cost effective phone systems for SMB's. Take a look at all the features and ways you could save money over traditional telephony solutions.
At Reach IT Management we understand that Small to Medium Businesses need flexibility in their internal systems, be that IT systems or phone systems. SMB’s may want a system with just a couple of extensions to start with but then over the space of a couple of years, or even a few nonths need to scale it up as the company grows.
As technology progresses the lines are blurring between phones and traditional IT as the technologies converge more and more. One of the problems with traditonal phone systems is that you buy a piece of equipment that has limitations. For instance it can only handle a certain number of lines and extensions. Often if you want voicemail or call recording then other pieces of equipment are required to handle this. There must be better way!.
Welcome to the world of software based VoIP phone systems. You may think this sounds like a new fangled thing you daren’t trust with your important need for voice communications. However the 3CX software PBX has been around for many years and is trusted by some big names like McDonalds, Harley Davidson, Pepsi and many more. So now you know you can trust it how is it any different to a traditional phone system?
If that hasn’t tempted you, what about all these extra’s that are included with the 3CX Software PBX that would probably cost a fortune to add to any traditional phone system:
- Integrated video conferencing using WebRTC
- Integrated web meetings using WebRTC
- Better customer service with advanced call queues
- Integrate with CRM & Accounting software
- Standards based – use popular IP Phones, SIP Trunks
- Click 2 Call from your website – Place a button or link on your website to allow customers to call you straight from their computer with no call costs for anyone!
- If you have home workers they can either use the PC or mobile app, or you can provide a physical phone that links in just like it was in the office.
Plus because it is a fully native VoIP phone system you could save on your phone bill with SIP Trunks and Mobile / Remote clients. Placing your telephony services with your IT provider also means just the one relationship to manage. No squabbles between voice and IT providers as to where any potential problem lies.